Growth Driven Design & Development
Traditional Web Development
Create a digital growth machine that is built on a simple platform and then continue to iterate applying the knowledge gained in each phase of development.
Improve User Experience
Learn how users navigate the site, apply UI improvements, and create mobile experiences that better serve the user.
Personalize to the User
Provide personalization for the user’s journey based on interest, device, country, and previous actions.
Build Marketing Assets
Develop a set of tools and marketing resources that help your users and show your expertise.
Building a Website is Risky – Growth Driven Design and Development makes it less so
- Takes at least 3 months to build out, could be longer.
- Will the users respond positively?
- Will it be on budget?
- Site improvements every 2 or more years
- Does not integrate well with Marketing
- Monthly expenses are known
- Starts with a solid launch platform based upon CORE strategy
- Continuous improvements in response to your audience response
- Changes made on actionable insights and data.
Exceed Expectations for Success with Growth Driven Design and Development
You’ve launched a website and wait 2 years before getting a redesign, and then lined up to do it again.
Perhaps it is time to break the cycle and plan to grow!
Key Points to Remember
GDD is a framework that combines web design and marketing
GDD minimizes risks related to traditional websites in cost, timeliness, and effectiveness of design
It means you can improve your site on a monthly basis to meet the needs of your business and wants of your users.
Marketing informed by a comprehensive online presence where each element works together creates a means to direct success.